FOA CFOT PROGRAM
The objectives of the FTTH and FTTH Design course is to allow participants to learn through a specified 5 or 6 days program the following:
• What is FTTH and FTTX? Fiber to the "x", home, premises, curb, node, etc.
• How FTTH/FTTX developed and is growing worldwide
• Alternatives to FTTH
• Network architectures used in FTTH/FTTX, specifications, advantages/disadvantages
• What is a "triple-play" system and how is it implemented?
• What are FTTH standards? BPON, GPON, EPON, RFOG, etc.
• How to plan, design and install a FTTH project
• How to test FTTH installations
WHO CAN ATTEND:
- All persons new to fiber optics who will have an overview of fiber optic technology
- All persons experienced in fiber optics to get the necessary preparation for taking the FOA CFOT exam and Certification.
- Non-technical personnel will benefit to help them understand the technology and applications to better work in any project involving fiber optics or FTTH or communicate with others involved in a project.
- Managers, marketers, designers, installers.
- Everyone : managers, marketers, designers, installers,